Ranging from Amapiano, Hip Hop, GQom, Afro House, artists have been taking it to different levels with their fans.
In getting yourself prepared for works to be released for April 2021, we present to you the expected albums for April 2021.
1. Emtee – LOGAN: South Africa Hip Hop rapper, Emtee announced his new album titled LOGAN which is titled after his son. The album is set to be released 9th of April 2021. LOGAN will also be his first project as an independent artist after his departure from Ambitiouz Entertainment.
In promoting the album, he also released Laqhasha featuring Flash Ikumkani & Lolli Native, which also came from the album.
Emtee reveals that the album has 17 tracks which feature Lolli, Flash Ikumkani, Jsmah, Siya Seya, and mostly produced by Ruff.
2. Kamo Mphela – Nkulunkulu: Fast rising female artist Kamo Mphela, shoots her shot this year as she introduces her Nkulunkulu EP. The EP houses three tracks with collaborative efforts of Vigro Deep, Reece Madlisa, Zuma, MFR Souls, Major League, and LuuDadeejay.
The album got more anticipated for when she released Nkulunkulu (Full Song) which also came with a music video to promote it.
Kamo Mphela has promised her fans to bring the full project to her fan 9th of April 2021.
3. Kabza De Small, DJ Maphorisa & Tresor – Rumble In The Jungle: Scorpion Kings, Kabza De Small, and DJ Maphorisa, teams up with Tresor on a collaborative album titled Rumble In The Jungle.
Scorpion Kings and Tresor have been working on the album since last year as they plan to take Amapiano to another level in the world again.
In promoting the album last year, they came ahead with a track titled Funu, which appears as the second track on the album.
They also dropped Folasade off the album where Tresor expressed his love for the Nigerian girl titled Folasade.
The album is also officially set to drop on the 10th of April 2021 with the tracklist out already.
4. Ayanda Jiya – Queen: Ayanda Jiya arranges 7 tracks into a single folder titled Queen. She brings the Hip Hop album with artists like A-Reece, Kwesta, Stogie T, and Flvme. They take a track each and prove their originality on each given track.
Ayanda Joya has appeared ahead of the album with a track titled Love Me featuring Kwesta.
She has adjourned the EP to be released 23rd of April, as she uses it in rounding up the month.
5. Sphectacula & DJ Naves – 10 Years And Counting: Sphectacula and DJ Naves celebrate their togetherness with an album titled 10 Years And Counting.
They celebrate their friendship with 13 tracksn carefully packaged for their fans and supporters.
Sphectacula and DJ Naves teamed up on a new track titled Bonke featuring Nokwazi and DJ Joejo.
They have been great partners in delivering good music to their fans. They’ve appeared together on tracks like Thelumoya featuring Jaziel Brothers & Cassper Nyovest, Okokoko featuring Thebe & Unathi, Crazy featuring DJ Tira, Nadia Nakai & Floda.
Pushing their games forward for the year, they team up for greatness again on the 30th of April 2021.
6. Shekhinah – Trouble In Paradise: Shekhinah is yet to release her tracklist but have announced Trouble In Paradise would be dropping 30th of April 2021. The album 12 tracks with different artists.
She appeared with a new song earlier titled Tides.
Recently, she also brought another amazing track with Bey T as they made collaboration on a new one titled Fixate.
She keeps the consistency on as she delivers a new project this time.
More albums are sure to get released in April, but pending their release we take some dates of your schedule to prepare for the best.