AKA has always aspired being the president of SA and he’s again resumed the talk on Twitter.
This time around, the rapper is spilling out his manifesto.
He’s also urged tweeps to call him, Senator Mega.
“…Also please address me as Senator Mega.”
The following are things AKA will do upon assuming presidential office:
- As President I will sign an executive order that forces the Private Sector to subsidize FREE TERTIARY EDUCATION FOR ALL.
- I think the only way to combat GBV is to make it compulsory in schools for all boys at the age of 14(first year of high school) to under go GBV education and re programming.
- As President I will leave our current anthem as is. But I will also commission a NEW version to be signed into law … produced by the Scorpion Kings.
- I will be running my campaign with the slogan … “PUT SOUTH AFRICA 1ST” … either that or, “Beares really cares about you” … I will be putting together a 1 trillion dollar stimulus package for new jobs BUT YOU MUST HAVE VALID SA ID.
- The two ministerial portfolios that will be merged … is department of forests and stuff, and the other one … uhm … minerals. Because like yah.
- I will be building a wall … a wall of incentives for companies to #PutSouthAfrica 1st.
- I will be handing over the entire Bafana Bafana youth development project to the people who are currently running the Springboks. We need better structures at school level. We need also need more Afrikaners playing diski.